• If you suspect you’re infected with coronavirus (showing some symptoms, traced due to contact with a positive-tested person, or just returned from a high-risk foreign country) contact your local doctor or Regional Health Authority (phone or e-mail). In these cases you will texted with a test appointment (place and time), and the test will be free-of-charge.
• If you need to travel abroad and you require confirmation of a negative result from a COVID-19 test not older than 96 hours, you can apply without referral from your local doctor or Regional Health Authority, but you have to be tested at a private lboratory and you have to pay for the test.
• You can expect to be texted with the results of the test within 48 hours.
Before being tested for COVID-19 you need to meet the following conditions:
• Do come with an empty stomach
• Don’t use toothpaste, mouthwash or other oral disinfectant beforehand
• Don’t smoke before the test
• Do blow your nose and clear your throat before being swabbed.
Free-of-charge Covid-19 tests
LAST SAMPLES ARE TAKEN HALF AN HOUR BEFORE CLOSING TIME AT ALL TESTING CENTRES