Approved measures and prevention
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What rules must bars, cafes and restaurants keep?
While bars, cafes and restaurants may now be open, they must respect several hygiene measures. They must ensure that tables are placed at least two metres apart, serving staff must wear face-masks, and closing-time must be 10 pm.
What hygiene requirements must newly-opened businesses introduce?
– Entry only for customers wearing a face-mask
– Provision of hand sanitizer or disposable gloves – ideally both
– The business must ensure two-metre gaps between people standing in a queue
– Only one customer may be in the place of business for each 25 square metres of space
– Operators of shops and drug stores may only allow persons over 65 years of age to enter their place of business from Monday to Saturday, from 9 to 11 a.m.
– A fine of up to 20,000 euro may be levied for not respecting these measures
I need disinfectant for my company. Can you provide it to me?
The City of Košice currently does not provide disinfectants for private companies or households.
We need respirators so that we can be thoroughly protected. How can we get them?
Respirators are currently a scarce commodity. The City and the state are trying to distribute them to people who work on the front line of health care in contact with patients. The sale of respirators to the general public is prohibited. A person who wears a respirator is protecting only him or herself and not those nearby. According to the minister, those who already wear respirators will have to cover them with a protective cloth or mask